Click column header to sort
Staffing Pros is hiring for Fingerprint Operators to Support one of our Government Contracts in Billings, MT.
*This is contingent upon award.
Staffing Pros is hiring for Fingerprint Operators to Support one of our Government Contracts in Gainesville, FL.
*This is contingent upon award.
Staffing Pros is hiring for Fingerprint Operators to support one of our Government Contracts in Beckley, WV.
*This is contingent upon award.
Staffing Pros is hiring for Fingerprint Operators to support one of our Government Contracts in Cranberry, PA.
*This is contingent upon award.
Staffing Pros is hiring for Fingerprint Operators to support one of our Government Contracts in Oklahoma Co., OK.
*This is contingent upon award.
VETS, Inc., a SDVOSB, is looking to add to our growing team. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead one of our teams in Herndon, VA. This position is an on-site position working with a Federal agency. This is a fast-paced project. We require flexibility to meet changing capacity needs that will be critical to the success of this hosting effort and Agency goals. We can have a 24x7 operation during some periods.
The objective is to provide the following services, as required by the individual system owners:
- Provide comprehensive network, system and database administration services for all environments.
- Provide Information Technology (IT) engineering and administration,
- Support IT security requirements across a broad spectrum of platforms and applications, facilities,
- Provide level 1-3 Help Desk support
- Provide information assurance, disaster recovery, and continuity of operations support.
The Project Manager is responsible to manage the day-to-day management and operations of a specific SBA management contracting staff coordinating the functions of operations, quality control, training and human resources. The Project Manager is responsible to achieve successful performance of contract requirements. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- 8-10 years of progressive business or operational experience
- Demonstrated management experience with a large scale operations
- Working knowledge of quality assurance principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in addressing operational concerns and issues and overall customer satisfaction
- Experience with developing and implementing operational procedures and policies;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Able to work with details and time sensitive issues, demonstrate good decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations.
- Time management skills to plan, management and coordinate the dispatch of multiple staff over a sustained period of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to conduct fact finding for special projects, respond timely inquiries from the government and present written/ oral briefings to management officials
- Ability able to work with details and time sensitive issues; demonstrate good decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations
- Effective time management skills to plan, manage, and coordinate the dispatch of multiple staff over a sustained period of time
- Ability to plan, manage, and track all aspects of a project financial status. Including:
- Subcontractor Management
- Profitability analysis
- Revenue Forecasting
This position is remote in the United States. This position REQUIRES a VA clearance/suitability. All candidates must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
Identity Access Manager with security administration/engineering background and Identity & Access Management architectural design is needed to provide support on a wide variety of projects. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) design, engineer and implement Web Access, Federation Services, Directory Services & Identity Management solution. Also, provide support which could include instructions, documentation, service & troubleshooting in the environments that are supported to maintain key aspects of Service Delivery.
- Operational support for Identity Access Management (IAM) operations
- Provide support for Identity Access Management tools, such as IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager (TFIM) and DataPower and CA Siteminder and Identity Manager.
- Hands on experience in different web and application servers
- Provide design changes/enhancements for improved systems security, availability, and automation.
- Support the development of documentation regarding configurations, operating procedures, and service records relating to IAM hardware and software.
- Provide support for authentication/authorization technologies
- Provide security design and implementation support for new systems
- Linux/Unix experience with a focus on security related topics such as system hardening, configuring/installing access controls, and monitoring,
Knowledge and Experience of Identity Access Management related best practices with most of the following products/concepts:
- IBM Identity Manager
- Tivoli Access manager
- IBM DataPower
- CA Siteminder
- Restful Web services
- Familiarity with Identity Correlation Services (ICS) using Radiant Logic or similar product.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ Automated Provisioning
- RadiantOne VDS
- Federated SAML 2.0
- Automation Tools
- Linux Hardening/Use/Administration
- Scripting/programming in shell and interpreted environments
Staffing Pros is hiring for Fingerprint Operators to support one of our Government Contracts in Concord, NH.
*This is contingent upon reward.
VETS Inc. is looking for a dedicated payroll professional to join our Corporate team in Clarksville, VA. We offer a competitive benefits package, generous PTO policy, and inviting work environment. Come join our team today!
VETS is hiring for a full time Senior Network Engineer to support one of our government contracts at Scott AFB.
VETS is hiring for a full time Jr Level Systems Administrator (Windows) to support one of our government contracts at Scott AFB.
We are hiring for a Dev Ops Engineer to support one of our Government Contracts in Ashburn, Va.
We are hiring for a full time Senior Software Developer to support a Government contract in Charleston, SC.
We are hiring for Software Configuration Management Engineer for one of our contracts in Warren, Michigan.
Job Overview (Summary):
This position is for the Software Engineering Lifecycle Support (SELS) team under the TARDEC Software Engineering Center (SEC), which supports various TARDEC programs. Candidate serves as a Software Configuration professional responsible for both the software system and its interfaces. As a member of the SELS team, duties include SCM, SCM planning, SW configuration identification, SW configuration change control, SW configuration status accounting, SW configuration auditing, SW configuration release management, SW interface control and supplier configuration item control.
- (Planning) Determining the scope of the Software Configuration Management (SCM) and technical activities (i.e. identify process outputs, project tasks and deliverables, establish SCM schedules for project tasks including achievement criteria and required resources to accomplish SCM project tasks).
- (Planning) Developing and supporting the Software Configuration Management Plan (SCMP) for assigned projects. This includes interviewing the project team and management.
- (Planning) Develop, maintain and update the Enterprise CM/DM plan, products and processes.
- (Management) Implementing, monitoring, controlling and improving SCM services (i.e. determine status of SCM activities and tasks, ensure tasks are carried out within plans, schedules, budgets and satisfy technical objectives. Monitor risks and project metrics for indications of SCM issues.)
- (Management) Managing the implementation of the SCMP. (i.e. monitor resource usage, progress, risks and identify variances. Update plans when necessary).
- (Configuration Identification) Enforcing naming conventions.
- (Configuration Identification) Identifying the items that require control as Configuration Items (CIs) and apply appropriate naming conventions to them.
- Determining the CIs that are to be managed.
- Planning for the collection, storage, retrieval and change control of baselined versions.
- Establishing and maintaining associations between versions of each item
- Establishing versioned assemblies or collections of CI versions.
- Establishing and maintaining associations between versions of assemblies or collections.
- Describing the product structure through the selection of CIs and identification of their interrelationships.
- (Configuration Identification) Defining how baselines are established.
- (Configuration Identification) Establishing/Enforcing the change control process.
- (Configuration Identification) Establishing/Enforcing physical storage procedures.
- (Change Control) Maintaining the integrity of the product in all of its states, from requirements to validated working product.
- (Change Control) Verifying the implementation of approved changes.
- (Configuration Status Accounting) Recording, retrieving and reporting critical information about assets under configuration control.
- (Configuration Auditing) Objectively assessing the integrity of the products both from a functional perspective (how the different technical processes of product development – from requirements to testing – were performed) and from a physical perspective (how the as-is product was built and changes were applied).
- (Interface Control) Managing the potential interfacing effects that hardware, system software, and support software as well as other projects and deliverables have on the project. Interface control activities coordinate changes to the project CIs with changes to interfacing items.
- (Supplier Configuration Item Control) Managing the incorporation of items developed outside the project environment (e.g. by third parties) into the project CIs in order to support added accountabilities for organizational and legal relationships.
- (Release Management) Assuring that the proper set of deliverables (including documentation and ancillary materials) are delivered to the designated receiving party in the designated form to the designated location.
- (Process Improvement) Schedule, execute and resolve deficiencies with SCM processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are hiring for a Robotics Engineer for one of our contracts in Warren, Michigan.
The successful Robotics Engineer will serve as a senior engineer/computer scientist within TARDEC responsible for providing software engineering and lifecycle management services in support of embedded software products for military applications.
conducting, monitoring, directing, performing software/computer engineering activities and conducting/coordinating research, software design, writing code and development, implementation, diagnosing & fixing bugs, test and integration in support of assigned technology/mission areas which are applied across vehicle system lines and/or on emerging or fielded components, subsystems and total systems. Activities may include conducting specific research and trade-off solution analysis, systems/software architecture development, coding/programing/integrating software applications for embedded control systems, software transition and product maintenance & support, executing market surveys, investigating technology transfer/insertion opportunities, requirements and specification development, contractor monitoring, failure analysis, configuration management, software quality assurance, writing documentation, communicating progress with management, peers and customers, collaborating with peers and partners, and technical support. Directs and participates in the preparation of program/project plans, documentation, engineering data & models, project schedules, budgets, and milestones necessary for the overall planning and execution of the assigned program. Develops, reviews, evaluates and makes recommendations concerning acquisition documents, priorities, schedules, cost estimates, budgets, milestones and other program matters bearing on project/program assignments.
We are hiring for a Computer Software Development Engineer to support a Government Contract in Warren, MI.
We are hiring for a full time Computer Software Engineer Technical Lead to support a Government Contract in Warren, MI.
We are hiring for a Software Test Engineer for one of our contracts in Warren, Michigan
We are hiring for a Software Process/Product Compliance Quality Engineer for one of our contracts in Warren, Michigan.
VETS is hiring for a full time Jr Level Database Administrator to support one of our government contracts at Scott AFB.