The Senior Windows Systems Engineer will build and maintain the technical platform configurations, hardware, operating systems, and utility software, and will assist in the planning, provisioning, installation, documentation, and administration of all server hardware, operating systems, peripherals, local storage subsystems, utility software, virtual environment and applications setup.
VETS, Inc., is seeking an experienced and resourceful site project coordinator for a hosting services contract (work in hand), the successful candidate will use innovative means to provide a stable and cost effective operational environment, which must support agency systems, applications and their underlying databases in a current state. We are seeking a dependable, flexible, yet cost efficient approach for servicing our clients systems.
Workload is highly unpredictable. We require flexibility to meet changing capacity needs which will be critical to the success of this hosting effort and agency goals. We can have a 24x7 operation during some period
- Provide comprehensive network, system and database administration services for all SBA environments.
- Provide Information Technology (IT) engineering and administration,
- Support IT security requirements across a broad spectrum of platforms and applications, facilities,
- Provide level 1 - 3 Help Desk support
- Provide information assurance, disaster recovery, and continuity of operations support.