Experience with classified and unclassified networking environments. Employee will support all aspects of the day-to-day d monitoring operations and sustainment of the Enterprise Services Delivery Center to include on-site support for all ESDC IT Infrastructure Systems and cabling of all ESDC components; ESDC Facility Management; Operations of Cryptographic Systems; ESDC IT Infrastructure Monitoring; and installation and sustainment of ESDC storage and server resources.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Utilize DIA monitoring tools comprising the DIA Enterprise Management Tool Kit (emTK). Monitoring tools include but are not limited to: NetCool, Precision, TOPOVIZ, e-Health, nGenuis, HP SA, HP SE, HP NAS, SPLUNK and may include other commercially available networking tools that could potentially be integrated into the emTK
- Understand standard cabling diagrams/charts; support efforts to trouble shoot infrastructure systems (routers, switches, IDS/IPS) through visual inspection of display lights and monitoring tools. ; be familiar with various infrastructure items and warning, alert or diagnostic lights and able to accurately describe and communicate via telephone, email or chat session while diagnosing problems.
- Technician should be able to follow instructions and relay programming information via telephone or email. Technician may be required to program Internet Protocol addresses or other information via front panel interfaces when required.
- Receive, inventory and assign equipment.
- Setup computers and printer and IT infrastructure components for all work areas.
- Troubleshoot IT equipment.
- Provide technical support for all IT equipment including, but not limited to computers, laptops, projectors and VTC.
- Manage documentation/database of Data Center connections, network diagrams, and Station Logs.
- Create and analyze network and environmental performance reports/charts upon request.