Will support all aspects of the day-to-day operations and sustainment of the Enterprise Services Delivery Center to include on-site support for all ESDC IT Infrastructure Systems and cabling of all ESDC components; ESDC Facility Management; Operations of Cryptographic Systems; ESDC IT Infrastructure Monitoring; and installation and sustainment of ESDC storage and server resources.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Receive, inventory and assign equipment.
- Setup computers and printer and IT infrastructure components for all work areas.
- Troubleshoot IT equipment.
- Maintain all office equipment (computers, laptops, VTC, projectors, phones, etc.) in working order.
- Assist with the IT equipment inventory management and maintenance.
- Perform general office administration functions including meeting arrangements, establish conference calls, set up conference rooms with phone and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) calls, and other equipment as needed.
- Provide technical support for all IT equipment including, but not limited to computers, laptops, projectors and VTC.
- Manage documentation/database of Data Center connections, network diagrams, and Station Logs.
- Create and analyze network and environmental performance reports/charts upon request.