We are hiring for a full time System Administrator, Senior for Rational Team Concert (RTC) to support a Government contract in Charleston, SC.
A Senior System Administrator has the thorough knowledge to create plans to assure effective management, operations, and maintenance of systems and/or networks. Manages teams of system admins and is able to prioritize work and identify high risk critical problems and dedicate appropriate resources; has extensive knowledge of a wide variety of systems and networks to include high volume/high availability systems.
Rational Tools Administrators will work on a team supporting development environment performing platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) in cloud environments. The Senior Rational Tools Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the daily operations for a suite of enterprise Rational tools, including Rational Jazz suite including DOORS Next Gen, Team Concert, Change and Configuration Management, Quality Manager, and Jazz Reporting Services.
- 5+ years of experience with the installation and integration of IBM Rational applications, including both legacy and Jazz based solutions
- 2+ years of experience with administering, monitoring, and patching IBM Rational Tool Suite
- 2+ years of experience with supporting teams in comprehending the requirements for integrating Rational applications
- 2+ years of experience in integrating Rational and Jazz Applications with LDAP
-Experience with resource planning, management and source control, and configuration management
-Experience with disaster recovery best practices
-Experience with implementing SharePoint design solutions
- Must live in Charleston, SC
-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, an engineering field, or a technical discipline is required with 5 years of experience in the field (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with Microsoft SQL