Serve as technical liaison for data center operations teams providing technical direction, interpretation
- and alternatives so that data center infrastructure demands are met.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Support weekly program SCRUM meetings with various teams to ensure infrastructure requirements and deliverables are in alignment with application development/release schedules
- Design, develop and operationalize new processes such as on demand environment provisioning including delivery of systems with an Infrastructure as Code approach as part of the overall CI/CD solution.
- Support the building of solutions for source control, continuous integration, and automated testing and release management.
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment.
- Interact with the Government regarding technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.