- Perform IT Security Program review and analysis.
- Provide IC IE security-related project support experience (e.g. Scattered Castles, IAA, Security Coordination Center, ITS, IC3E, ACSS).
- Provide programmatic oversight experience (cost, schedule, performance, and risk) for large IT-related programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 10 years’ experience developing, implementing, integrating, and/or evaluating security engineering and risks.
- Proficient with best commercial practices related to information security and familiarity with DOD and IC cyber security requirements.
- Experience with fundamental program management functional areas (e.g. schedule management; risk management; requirements management; quality management; investment management, etc.
- Ability to adapt in response to shifts in customer priorities.
- Communicate findings and responses to tasks and possess adeptness with both written and oral communications.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Experience with IC Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE).
Staffing Pros a division of VETS-inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed