VETS, Inc., a SDVOSB, is looking to add to our growing team. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead one of our teams in Herndon, VA. This position is an on-site position working with a Federal agency. This is a fast-paced project. We require flexibility to meet changing capacity needs that will be critical to the success of this hosting effort and Agency goals. We can have a 24x7 operation during some periods.
The objective is to provide the following services, as required by the individual system owners:
- Provide comprehensive network, system and database administration services for all environments.
- Provide Information Technology (IT) engineering and administration,
- Support IT security requirements across a broad spectrum of platforms and applications, facilities,
- Provide level 1-3 Help Desk support
- Provide information assurance, disaster recovery, and continuity of operations support.
The Project Manager is responsible to manage the day-to-day management and operations of a specific SBA management contracting staff coordinating the functions of operations, quality control, training and human resources. The Project Manager is responsible to achieve successful performance of contract requirements. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- 8-10 years of progressive business or operational experience
- Demonstrated management experience with a large scale operations
- Working knowledge of quality assurance principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in addressing operational concerns and issues and overall customer satisfaction
- Experience with developing and implementing operational procedures and policies;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Able to work with details and time sensitive issues, demonstrate good decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations.
- Time management skills to plan, management and coordinate the dispatch of multiple staff over a sustained period of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to conduct fact finding for special projects, respond timely inquiries from the government and present written/ oral briefings to management officials
- Ability able to work with details and time sensitive issues; demonstrate good decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations
- Effective time management skills to plan, manage, and coordinate the dispatch of multiple staff over a sustained period of time
- Ability to plan, manage, and track all aspects of a project financial status. Including:
- Subcontractor Management
- Profitability analysis
- Revenue Forecasting