This position is remote in the United States. This position REQUIRES a VA clearance/suitability. All candidates must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
Identity Access Manager with security administration/engineering background and Identity & Access Management architectural design is needed to provide support on a wide variety of projects. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) design, engineer and implement Web Access, Federation Services, Directory Services & Identity Management solution. Also, provide support which could include instructions, documentation, service & troubleshooting in the environments that are supported to maintain key aspects of Service Delivery.
- Operational support for Identity Access Management (IAM) operations
- Provide support for Identity Access Management tools, such as IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager (TFIM) and DataPower and CA Siteminder and Identity Manager.
- Hands on experience in different web and application servers
- Provide design changes/enhancements for improved systems security, availability, and automation.
- Support the development of documentation regarding configurations, operating procedures, and service records relating to IAM hardware and software.
- Provide support for authentication/authorization technologies
- Provide security design and implementation support for new systems
- Linux/Unix experience with a focus on security related topics such as system hardening, configuring/installing access controls, and monitoring,
Knowledge and Experience of Identity Access Management related best practices with most of the following products/concepts:
- IBM Identity Manager
- Tivoli Access manager
- IBM DataPower
- CA Siteminder
- Restful Web services
- Familiarity with Identity Correlation Services (ICS) using Radiant Logic or similar product.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ Automated Provisioning
- RadiantOne VDS
- Federated SAML 2.0
- Automation Tools
- Linux Hardening/Use/Administration
- Scripting/programming in shell and interpreted environments