The candidate shall identify, review, and document functional requirements for Human Capital Information Technology (IT) initiatives to include IT program status reviews and relationship between multiple IT initiatives and associated data for the DoD and the IC. This task is divided into multiple subtasks requiring separate levels of effort.
The candidate shall identify and document Human Capital functional requirements for information technology (IT) initiatives. Under this task, the contractor shall:
- Coordinate and collaborate with IC stakeholders to gather and document functional requirements for various Intelligence Community Human Capital Management initiatives.
- Analyze and document resulting requirements, associated data requirements, related business processing areas needing update, and potential interfaces/integration with other data systems.
- Identify relationships between multiple Human Capital IT initiatives and their corresponding data to ensure data is appropriately represented in various systems and that systems are integrated to prevent data duplication.
The candidate shall provide expertise in the use of business intelligence tools needed to produce tailored reports responsive to Enterprise requirements. This work includes, but may not be limited to:
- Generating and maintaining authorization and manning information on Defense Intelligence civilian and military workforce from the Global Force Management (GFM) Data Initiative Defense Intelligence Organizational Server.
- Generating and updating tailored reports from the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) and associated applications, as required.
- Assisting HCMO leadership to tailor requests for reports from other Defense personnel and manpower systems maintained by the Defense Manpower Data Center.
The contractor shall review IT initiatives documentation and participate in demonstrations and testing activities. Under this task, the contractor shall:
- Review IT initiative documentation to: ensure adherence to sound project management principles and practices; assess the efficacy of design and alignment to functional and system requirements, including assessing costs and program risks, and adherence to departmental and IC architectural requirements.
- Attend demonstrations, participate in testing of IT initiatives, provide feedback on adequacy of test planning, sufficiency of the demonstration/testing to meet the requirements of the test plan to include the degree to which the deliverable meets functional requirements, provides necessary protection of information, and ability of IT initiative to provide planned interface/integration with other systems.
- Evaluate ease of use, understandability of the information transactions to be conducted, ease of understanding the information content presented, consistency with standards for system screen/transaction design, and ability to easily retrieve information as advertised/required for functionality.
The contractor shall provide meeting support for the conduct of the Technology Oversight Board (TOB). Support includes, but not limited to:
- Planning and supporting meetings, to include proposing and planning agendas, locating and booking conference facilities, drafting invitations, support registration and/or rsvp related tasks, coordinating calendars, agendas and reminders, preparing/duplicating PowerPoint presentations, recording and disseminating minutes and tracking follow-up actions, and maintaining rosters.